Sunday, June 16, 2013

It's Father's Day, and this pretty much says it all.  
I hope he knew how much I loved and appreciated him.  

Dad - I miss you, and think of you always, but especially today!!

This was his 90th birthday (March 25, 2009); I really surprised everyone when I flew in from Arizona and 'just showed up' at the restaurant!

This is Dad with me in Arkansas, back in 1950!
Would you have recognized me? <g>

Here he is in our Kingman backyard, on Grandpa duty with Alex.
(note what it says on the wagon)

And supervising Lisa's sand castle construction in Ocean City, MD
a few years later.

We always knew he was full of hot air, right?

This is a great Father's Day video clip (there is a very short commercial at the beginning) that is guaranteed to make you smile, even if you aren't a dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment