Sunday, June 30, 2013

Today was much more productive!  This morning I almost finished another preemie quilt (just needs the binding finished.)

Around noon I headed over to the gym where I had planned on using the treadmill, but Alex suggested I try the StairMaster.  So I did that for 10 minutes, walking up the equivalent of 25 flights and ramping up my heart rate to almost 160.  
Hope my legs aren't sore tomorrow; I have my workout session with Jim at 9:00.

Summer came over to swim with her boys and husband.  Watching him toss the boys reminded me of when Lisa and Alex were little.  They loved it when Tom launched them into the air.

Alex came by mid-afternoon with my lunch (Sprouts makes the best sandwiches, and for practically nothing!)  He was going to help me get the riding mower unstuck, but I'd already gotten Karl to help me when they showed up to swim.  

It's actually clouding up this afternoon, and I may go out and do some more mowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment