Wednesday, November 2, 2016

I did not sit and watch the paint dry, but instead spent more time on the phone looking for health insurance for Alex.  After much time (and several phone calls to him) I may have found the best deal he's going to find.  In any event he now has the information and phone number to call, so the ball is in his court...  



Once finished with that fun <g> I slathered on the second coat of paint on the final section of the bathroom,  where it is currently drying.  When it does I'll be able to tell if the old brown paint is totally covered ... at which point I may be done with my share of the painting, having left the ceiling for Tom.



I should get busy on something else this afternoon,
but instead I think I'm going to relax and watch a movie.


No comments:

Post a Comment