Tuesday, October 6, 2015

It was a good upper-body workout at the gym yesterday; the proof <g> is that I woke up sore today.  (Actually, Jim says that is not actually the case.)  In any event, some of the machines were somewhat difficult and I felt like I had earned last night's smoked brisket dinner. Which, as always, was delicious.



Alex did make it, despite car trouble yesterday afternoon in Tempe.  When he originally called he thought he was going to have to have his car towed to the house, and then deal with the issue (transmission?) when he returns the end of November.  However he was able to get it running and made it home, where the car will sit until then.  Unless Garry and Dave can figure out the problem while they're here.



Perri agreed that the brisket was delicious, and once she's back from Italy she's going to have us over for her Jewish version of brisket.  I'm looking forward to following her adventures/pictures on Journi - assuming I can figure out how to load and use it.


Good mom that I am, last night I loaned Alex my car, which I don't need until tomorrow since today's doctor appointment got switched to Thursday.  So today I won't be running any of the piddly errands that are on my list.  Of course I could use the time to get stuff done around the house, right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment