Saturday, October 24, 2015

I had a good upper-body workout at the gym yesterday, and Jim is more than confident that he can still keep me busy and productive twice a week despite my foot limitations.  Since I don't want to lose all my progress I'm going to keep to that schedule.



On the way home from the gym I swung by the library to drop off a couple of books.  As long as I was 'in the neighborhood' I checked the Hold shelf  (just in case, though I wasn't expecting anything) and then chose a couple from the New shelf.  So of course <g> last night I got an e-mail that a book is now waiting for me.



Tom worked around the property yesterday (mowing, trimming, weed-eating, etc.) so things are looking considerably better out there.  Of course as always there's plenty more left to do (and I'm off of yard duty until my foot heals) but the yard isn't going anywhere.



I spent yesterday afternoon watching the first half-dozen episodes of Grace and Frankie on Netflix while I worked on a baby bib. I've always liked Lily Tomlin and Sam Waterston (and Jane Fonda and Martin Sheen are no slouches, either) though haven't yet decided how much I like the show (or even what category it's in... wouldn't really call it a comedy.)



Nothing on tap for the weekend - maybe I'll finally get around to doing some sewing?  The sun is shining and it's a beautiful day here, though massive Hurricane Patricia is attacking elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment