Monday, October 19, 2015

After watching GI Jane last night 
I was pretty psyched up for my workout today.


I did have to make a detour driving to the gym. Apparently yesterday's storm took down some power lines on Union Hills.  On the news tonight they mentioned that Glendale got hit the hardest during yesterday's storm, knocking out power to more than 20,000 people in addition to destroying the cotton warehouses I posted a picture of earlier.  Winds were estimated at 70 mph. 



During my cardio warm-up I made it 15 minutes on the elliptical, which pleased me enormously because it was a major increase in time from my first two sessions.  The workout itself, step exercises combined with squats, was intense, and my balance and coordination definitely need a good deal of work.  Still, everyone has to start somewhere!


No comments:

Post a Comment