Friday, June 19, 2015

When I climbed into bed last night to read, 
I figured it would be a relaxing way to end the day.  



 
(ever notice how often the H word creeps into my posts? )


all of a sudden there was a scorpion crawling on the page.  By the time I jumped up (easy), found where the scorpion had landed when I flung the book (harder), and then whacked it enough times with my book to render it harmless enough to scoop up with a kleenex and flush away (amazing how many direct hits scorpions can take and still 'keeping on ticking'), my heart was definitely racing.



This morning's agenda is a trip to the oncologist to get the results of yesterday's tests.  Amazingly (!) there's nothing else on today's schedule (at least at the moment, though of course the day is still young.) I'm unable to continue with the heel of my sock until Perri and I get together again, and since it's the 3rd Friday in June maybe I'll find myself motivated to work on my flip flop quilt today.


Who knows?


No comments:

Post a Comment