Sunday, June 21, 2015

Saw this t-shirt during one of my recent trips to Wildflower (there have been so many lunches there lately) and "for some reason" <g> I thought it could be an appropriate one for Alex...!


Truth be told?  I'm pretty sure most (all?) of us
could find a reason to wear this shirt!


On tap for today is another sock lesson with Perri; we're up to the gusset stage.  And it's possible that Wanda may join us after all, so I'd better go look for that BQ quilt pattern I promised to loan her.  Here's the armadillo lap quilt I made for Marilyn (in 2006) using that pattern.



Wanda's original plan was to head up to Prescott today with her daughter and SIL Paul to celebrate Father's Day with his father - until her daughter called to say Paul had been admitted to the hospital with a kidney stone.  Tom's been there, and reports that on a scale of 1 to 10, kidney stone pain would rate an 11.


That left Wanda wondering what she was going to do with the two wonderful desserts she baked yesterday.  I assured her that was a problem with which I could help her!



No comments:

Post a Comment