Sunday, June 28, 2015

For brunch today Lisa requested Mexican, so I suggested Las Gloria's, where Perri and Wanda and I ate last Sunday.  Tom and Lisa enjoyed their lunches, although Tom was disappointed that the tortillas were store-bought and not cooked on the premises.


Afterward, since we were just around the corner, we popped over to Perri's so she could show me (again) how to do the gusset on my second sock; I've been stymied since I reached that point Friday morning.  As I mentioned before, Perri is quite the artist (quilter, sculptor, painter, beader, etc.) and Tom was quite impressed with all the wonderful pieces at her house.  



I'd promised we'd only stay 5 minutes so Lisa could keep to her schedule - 
and I think we made it!



Back at the house Lisa offered to help me with podcasts on my iPad (which I may or may not remember how to do....) and then I dropped her off at Chas's folks' house in Scottsdale.  On the way home from there I stopped in at H&M (not an easy place to find) and picked up some new pants to deliver to Alex when we see him on Friday.  It was difficult to find the right type of pants, and then his size - hope he appreciates me!



Mary posted some pix today on FB that she took at the bluegrass festival in Prescott yesterday - and here I am in one!  As you can see I wasn't wasting time <g> "just" listening to the music - I was busily working on some counted cross-stitch!  And yes, that is the kettle corn booth right by us.  Told you we had a good spot...


Here's a picture I took of a couple of boys
who were were walking around during the festival.


No comments:

Post a Comment