Tuesday, June 9, 2015

I found a 'secret' door on the back of the printer, so now I (think) I have all of the paper jam removed.  Which means I should be able to print again, right?  Except that now I can't get the power to the printer to come back on.  There are two cords connected (and no dangling cords looking for a home) so I have no idea now what the current issue is.



Pokey got back into the garage this morning; that latch definitely needs attention.  Getting her to return to the step, and then "convincing" her she needs to climb up it, are no easy feats.  Just ask my back!



I did not get the quilt backing sewn yesterday because the one yard of lizard fabric I bought at the quilt show in Prescott turns out to be not nearly enough.  Sigh.  



So I'll just have to play with something else until I can buy more lizards.


But not until later, because I have a routine check up with the oncologist this morning, and then another tune-up with the chiropractor this afternoon.


But maybe the quilt store near the chiropractor will have the fabric I need?  
At least it's a good excuse to stop in there!





No comments:

Post a Comment