Monday, June 8, 2015

I worked in the yard yesterday morning, hoping to beat the heat (and 40% humidity!) After raking up the droppings from the orchid tree (the seeds from its pods really do a job clogging up Creepy) and filling up one of the big green cans I was happy to come inside and do more mopping and vacuuming.  The house keeps looking better and better.  And with just me here for time being it should be easier to keep the floors clean.



Alex came over last evening when he got back from the 4-day party in Parker.  I was surprised (but glad) that they had good weather and missed all the rain we got here Friday.  He showed me some of the go-pro footage of Wednesday's trip to Fossil Creek. 


 Looks like a fun place, though the 3-hour hike each way 
is not at all appealing, especially in this heat.



I have a number of errands to run this morning, and this afternoon I plan <g> to make up the backing for my scrap lizard quilt.  



No comments:

Post a Comment