Monday, June 8, 2015

My printer is out of commission at the moment due to a paper jam.  I was able to get the larger pieces out, but there are some small bits that are really stuck down in there.  



Then my e-mail stopped working, saying "it's not a valid account".  After trying to resolve the issue myself (and guess how well that worked...)  I called COX.  Darcy was very helpful - and assured me it was an easy fix.  Of course I knew better (computers really don't like me, Marilyn) and after half an hour she decided she needed to bump me up to the next level of tech help.  So I got to sit on hold (again) and wait for another technician.  At least my e-mail is working again... for the moment, anyway!


I did get several errands run this morning, one of which was a stop at JoAnn's for sock yarn and circular needles.  Perri is going to teach me how to make socks next week.  Isn't this pretty yarn?



Now it's time to go make a quilt backing.  




No comments:

Post a Comment