Saturday, June 27, 2015

Today is Wanda's actual 80th birthday - 
though she's been celebrating, with family and friends, all month long.    



Not a bad plan, actually.  



Maybe I should try that in September?



Getting ready to head up to nice, cool Prescott for a day on the square listening to some wonderful music.  Unfortunately Peter's band won't be playing until tonight, when I'll have already left in order to be home before dark.

7:00 Evening Concert with The Sonoran Dogs and Special Friends



And since the music doesn't start until 11:00 (!) today, I will get to stop at the quilt store in Prescott Valley after all to pick up their Row By Row pattern.

Yesterday I popped over to TOQS to get Sherri's Row By Row pattern 
and it's adorable!



Yesterday's mail brought the Row By Row pattern that Rich picked up for me in Illinois.  It could be cute (called Fishing At Sunset).... except that I can't really tell since virtually all of the actual pattern is missing!









No comments:

Post a Comment