Wednesday, November 9, 2016

To say that I am heartsick this morning is an understatement.  Here in Arizona the race was close enough so that if those who voted for Johnson or Stein (or possibly those who believed they "couldn't choose the lesser of two evils" and thus didn't vote at all) had instead voted for Hillary it would have turned our beautiful state blue.  How many other states were in the same boat?  As I watched the red stain spread out over the map last night I went to bed very discouraged, though never really thought this could happen.  To make it worse (as if!) today is the anniversary of Kristalnacht, the "official" beginning of the Holocaust. The parallels between Trump and Hitler have always turned my stomach - I truly fear for the country!




No comments:

Post a Comment