Sunday, November 13, 2016

This morning I finally squared off the two bags I made, which means two more holiday gifts completed.  Then this afternoon I quilted a pillow top, and now "all" it needs is to be turned into a pillow. Luckily Colleen has a handy-dandy template that really helps with that. 


I only made it through the first half of Boot Camp at the gym this afternoon. My legs are sore from Friday's workout, and my back is kvetching from sitting all day yesterday at the bluegrass festival .



Patti called this afternoon. She didn't have her yard sale yesterday after all because when she went outside to get started her neighbors were using some sort of machines that were stirring up all sorts of dust - and were planning to be at it for hours. (At least everything is all ready to go next weekend.) She was sorry she didn't join me yesterday for the trip to Wickenburg after all.



Getting ready to start my next library book The Good Lord Bird by James McBride.. This one is about John Brown's raid at Harpers Ferry.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment