Thursday, November 17, 2016

Before I had to leave quilting early yesterday I got to show the 3 bags I made.  Obviously the ladies liked them, because now they want me to give a class on them!  


I can only imagine the "deer in the headlights" look of disbelief that was on my face.  I've reluctantly agreed to do it; let the chips fall where they may!  Talk about the blind leading the blind.



Tom got good news yesterday about a program that will pay for his upcoming 3-month regimen of Harvoni (without insurance the cost is about $1,000/pill, but even with his insurance it still would have cost a hefty sum) about the same time that I got an incredibly low boarding pass number for today's flight. 



Time to go pack a lunch for today's flight and then pack some last minute items and head to the airport.




No comments:

Post a Comment