Friday, September 4, 2015

Yesterday's finished post, complete with all my wonderful birthday gift pictures, did not post (or even save!) instead, I see that a WIP, with an incomplete sentence, did.  So later I will have to remedy that.  

This morning my quilting friends Wanda, Perri, and Jeannie, are taking me to breakfast.  When I woke up this morning, my back was NOT at all happy again, which was of concern. I had been doing so much better yesterday that I expected to be ALL better today.  I have been on the ice pack since I got up and my back is settling down some.  But I have to say that being in pain and barely able to move is getting old. Really old!

I am supposed to start back up at the gym today, and after my continued progress yesterday I really thought I could, even if I just walked on the treadmill while discussing The Plan with Jim.  Now I am rethinking that.

Trish called yesterday. Seems the District has scheduled yet another workshop for her on Wednesday (I am scheduled to sub for her on Thursday and Friday) so she was really hoping I would be able to add that day.  But I had to say no; I have the Foothills meeting, and it's my month to bring refreshments.  Sue is going to help, but she has a medical procedure scheduled for that morning and will be late (if she even makes it at all) so she will bring over her part of the goodies to me on Tuesday. If I didn't show there would be nothing to eat (horrors!) 

So things could be somewhat in disarray when I show up at Park Meadows on Thursday since Trish has no idea what sub  the District will send on Wednesday, and she has already 'apologized' for that in advance; I told her i would  just muddle through whatever I find. 

And that was before I even awoke to this morning's setback. As much progress as I'd made over the past couple of days I figured I'd be okay in another week.  Now I can't be that sure.  Of course I don't want to leave Trish in the lurch (she requested me for these dates as soon as the school year began!), but if I can't move...


No comments:

Post a Comment