Sunday, September 13, 2015

I saw Alex briefly yesterday when he popped over with Tyga.  He and Aja were off to the movies, and he wondered if I'd like to keep Tyga company while they were gone.  Normally that would have been fine, except that Colleen was on her way over.  We were going out to lunch before we got down to sewing, and I was not going to leave the two dogs alone together.  I will say that the pups did seem to hit it off immediately... there was lots of tail wagging during the requisite butt sniffing.  Guess I could have retrieved Tyga from the back house once we returned from lunch... but I didn't.


Didn't make much progress on my Jacob's Ladder yesterday, but this morning I watched the tutorial, and see where my problem lay: I was seeing the construction in terms of 4 smaller blocks, where in reality it's 9 smaller blocks.  Should be smooth(er) sailing from here on out!


This morning I got ready for irrigation the end of this week (set the gates, raked the center ditch) before it got too hot, although (like yesterday morning) it's already quite humid out there.  SO GLAD we only have to deal with the H-word for a few weeks each year.  It's brutal!



Tonight is the start of Rosh Hashanah.


HAPPY NEW YEAR to all, 
with wishes for a peaceful and productive 5776!




No comments:

Post a Comment