Tuesday, September 8, 2015

I had a good New Patient visit with my new doctor, and found her very personable.  She seemed pleased with my general health, renewed a couple of my Rx, and will see me again in 6 months.  I also got my first pneumonia shot, and will get the second one when I see her in March.



Afterward I popped across the street to the hospital, where I tailed a man walking to his car and was rewarded with a parking spot that was about a close to the main entrance as possible.    And the good news continued; Carol is feeling MUCH better, with no real pain to speak of.  In fact she's doing so well that they're going to release her, and while I was there the social worker came by to make arrangements to move her to a rehab facility later today.  

Then I picked up some things at Sprouts - mostly fruit for tomorrow, and salmon for dinner tomorrow night when Alex will be joining us.  After I dropped off the food at the house I went to drop off my Rx at Walmart (where my new Humana drug plan is located.)  I'm all signed into the system now, and my Rx should be ready for pick-up tomorrow on my way home from quilting.



Alex stopped by (with Tyga, Aja's daschund) for a few minutes before he headed over to Scottsdale to see about getting his computer fixed. It got dropped, and now the screen does not come on at all.  Could be bad...



I'm waiting for Sue to stop by with her share of the goodies for tomorrow, and I still have to cut up the fruit for tomorrow, but otherwise I'm just vegging out after my early start to the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment