Friday, September 11, 2015

This morning went better than yesterday, though I still had some serious issues with one student, which was very frustrating.  When you have one student who doesn't want to listen to anything - and decides he can just leave the group! - it's a problem since I am responsible for him.  Of course I can't just go off after him and leave the other two dozen students alone, so it's a quandry.  Luckily both times I was able to capture another adult to take him to the office.

Elmo behaved himself while I was gone, and I exepcted he would take care of business on our walk once I got home.  Apparently he's just not in the mood, but I leave for the chiropractor in about 30 minutes so he'll get one last chance before I go.  If nothing happens, I'll just have to hope he can wait until I get home.



The shootings continue on I-10, and I'll be on it this afternoon, though just for a very short distance, and (so far at least) none of the shootings have occurred west of the 101.  What's wrong with people that they think it's okay, or "fun", to shoot at moving vehicles on the highway?  So far no serious injuries have been reported - but of course that could easily change.





No comments:

Post a Comment