Thursday, September 10, 2015

Today was not my best day subbing - there were enough misbehaving kids to really get to me, and I ended up yelling several times.  And tomorrow I get to do it all over again... though at least it'll only be a half day.



This morning I made my lunch so early that I decided to put it in the frig to keep it cool (though as it turns out Trish has a small frig in her room) and then forgot all about it.  Good thing I'd put a post-it note on the door to remind me to go back and grab it as I was walking out. 


And if there hadn't been another note in the car when I left school this afternoon I wouldn't have remembered to swing by the pharmacy on my way home.  Just to top off my afternoon, one of my Rx came with real sticker shock; I just started on the plan this month and have a deductible to meet.  Sigh...


Linda and Rick dropped off Elmo a little while ago.  He seems happy to be back here and settled right in. I expect we'll have a wonderful week together.



No comments:

Post a Comment