Friday, September 18, 2015

More exercises at the gym today with Jim.  Everything we did today is something I can do at home, so will try to practice as many as I can remember.  


I'm also supposed to be doing planks every day but <whine> they're harrrrrrrrrrrrrrd!


  1. Start by getting into a press up position.
  2. Bend your elbows and rest your weight ono your forearms and not on your hands.
  3. Your body should form a straight line from shoulders to ankles.
  4. Engage your core by sucking your belly button into your spine.
  5. Hold this position for the prescribed time.


It's quiet here now that Linda and Rick picked up Elmo.  They brought me a bag of goodies as a thank you, and it included two boxes of Ghiradelli chocolates from their side trip to San Francisco.  So I guess I can always drown my sorrows in chocolate!



Now I'm off to stretch out and do some reading.  I've got my alarm set for 10:45 to let irrigation go "just in case" I fall asleep before then.




No comments:

Post a Comment