Sunday, September 6, 2015

Another good night's sleep! I don't think I even got up during the night (which virtually never happens) and then I slept in until 5:00.  


And the best part of this morning is that my back wasn't kvetchy when I first go up this morning! 


 I do still have some achy-ness, and continue to be conscious of how I am moving - but this I can deal with!



Did some more cleaning of the pool this morning.  Yesterday morning, when I actually got into the water to help steer Creepy, I was surprised at how much cooler the water has become.  According to Mr. Ducky, that temperature has plummeted to a refreshing 86.



As of this morning my cactus has a double layer of batting behind its arms to give it some dimension, and once I dig out some more batting (and decide on a backing) I can get busy finishing it.  Always nice to complete something - and I'm almost there!



In a little bit I'm off to the airport to pick up Alex.  




No comments:

Post a Comment