Thursday, September 17, 2015

It was a busy day, in and out and running errands. Each time I came home (didn't want to leave Elmo for very long) I got a wonderful doggy greeting.  Maybe it was because we headed out into the yard each time... and then he got a treat when we came back in?  


I picked up rotary blades on the way home from the chiropractor, and later popped in at Walgreens to make a copy of an old picture of Bev to send to Ann, which were the most important of my errands.


Wanda needed me to come over and help her with the computer (I know - the thought of me helping someone on the computer is pretty mind-boggling!) While there I got to see all of her recent projects - of course they're wonderful - and as an added bonus she even sent me home with some chocolate chip cookies she whipped up when she found out I was coming over.


In today's mail was another quilting book from Lisa.  I gave her a call to thank her, but the reception was so poor (apparently that's an issue at their house) that we didn't talk as long as we might have.







  


No comments:

Post a Comment