Tuesday, September 1, 2015

I am quite pleased to report that I am not experiencing horrible pain any more, and can get up and down without too much difficulty - though I am still quite sore.  


After yesterday's adjustment at the chiropractor he connected me to a TENS unit, laid me out on a heating pad, and had rollers massage my back.  That felt great, and I was sorry when the timer went off... I could have stayed there for a long time!  


Since I haven't been able to do much of anything, my to-do list (which I had whittled down to nothing!) has continued to grow.  And of course all of the piddly stuff I do around the house has been piling up.  



Carol's surgery apparently went well yesterday, though Mindy reported that she was in considerable pain when they brought her back from Recovery.  


No word yet on the pathology of the mass they removed from her ovary, though of course we are all hoping to hear that "it's nothing"!

No comments:

Post a Comment