Saturday, September 12, 2015

Swimming was fun yesterday, although the water (at 86 degrees) feels a tad cool to me.  The girls had a blast jumping off of the diving board, and Colleen and I enjoyed watching the 3 kids try to get on (and stay on) my floating chair.  Harrison ( who recently turned 3) was kind enough to exit the pool before he pooped in his bathing suit.


And this was just as his mother Laura arrived to pick up the kids on her way home from work.  What a lovely surprise for her to deal with.


During the evening I struggled to make it through Jeopardy (which ends at 8:00!) before succumbing to sleep on the couch.  Around 10:00 I woke up, watched the news, walked Elmo, and then went to bed. 

  

I have lots I should be doing today (rake the jungle, muck some of the drifts around the house) but instead hope to hear that Colleen can come over to sew.  That sounds like much more fun than chores, right?




No comments:

Post a Comment