Monday, September 7, 2015

Colleen came over this morning and we popped up to Jeannie's for the Accu-Cut party... only to discover that I had gotten the time wrong, and it doesn't start until noon.

So we'll try again this afternoon once I get back from the gym.



Again this morning I spent considerable time in the pool, helping Creepy.  In hopes of a better arrangement I took Creepy to the pool store to see about replacement parts.  Of course it turns out that you can't get parts for the unit we had (they had sold Tom an Avenger a couple of years ago, but those are no longer available in the US) so I ended up dropping $325 on a whole new unit. 

 

We had some difficulty getting the new one to sit flush on the bottom (which was the issue with the other one!) but after putzing with it (and I admit that I dropped several 4-letter-words) it seems to working better.  We'll let it run for a while, and I'm hoping to come home this afternoon to a nice, clean pool!


No comments:

Post a Comment