Thursday, September 3, 2015

We called Lisa last night to wish her a happy birthday.  She was on her way out to dinner, and hadn't yet opened her gifts, so I don't know how (if?) she liked her pillow.

I got up around 6:00 this morning, which is the same time my back/hip issues attacked me last Thursday morning.  It's pretty much been a lost week, though at least now I "just" feel sore and achy instead of dealing with that excruciating shooting pain whenever I tried to do anything more than just breathe.


The birthday wishes have been fluttering in; yesterday Andy called so he'd be first with birthday wishes, and there were a number of in a little bit I'll open my gifts that have arrived over the past few days and have been waiting patiently on the couch.  Jeannie sent me these pix of my completed quilt; maybe I'll be able to pick that up today also.





However as far as celebrating goes, I certainly won't be swinging from any chandeliers today!

No comments:

Post a Comment