Monday, September 14, 2015

This morning I returned the cutting mat and ruler that Collen left here on Saturday.  Her latest headache? Their bank accounts (personal and business) have been hacked.  No doubt she's going to be dealing with that aggravation for a while.

At the gym I warmed up on the treadmill for 15 minutes, then worked with Jim for 30 minutes doing some upper body exercises (with a couple of 2.5 lb weights.)  I worked up a sweat, and felt like I had a good workout.    

I mailed off Rachelle's pillow (the clerk wrapped the cartoon because liquor cartons cannot go through the mail; who knew?) and then went across the street to Home Depot for curtain rods and rings to hang some of my quilts.  I'm hoping Alex will help me hang them tomorrow.

Joy stopped by to pick up her newspapers and mail, and while she was here admired some of my latest quilts. We noticed how black parts of the sky were getting, and heard thunder.  So I took Elmo out sooner than planned "just in case" we got more weather.  Sure are some pretty clouds out there.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for taking such good care of Elmo. He sounds like he's having a good time. I'll call you tomorrow. Elmo's mommy......

    ReplyDelete