Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Yesterday I ran some errands (arranged things at the gym, returned all the library books, picked up my Rx) in preparation for leaving tomorrow, and also met with the Medicare insurance guy.  Also cleaned off the back porch (looks MUCH better!), scrubbed out Pokey's crate, and filled the hummingbird feeders.  I still haven't actually packed, though I have been piling up stuff in Lisa's room; that's on for this afternoon.



This morning is the Busy Bee meeting, and while I'll (most likely) snap some pix during Show & Tell I doubt I'll get around to posting them.  I do want to pop over to 35th Ave. after the meeting and see if I can pick up a fews yards of backing for the scrap string quilt (don't want to waste my 40% off coupon, which will expire while I'm gone.)



Last night we watched the PBS documentary The Day The '60s Died, about Kent State in early May of 1970.  I was at Northwestern then, but we didn't have any violent outside agitators stirring things up.  Just the "usual" anti-war sentiments!


No comments:

Post a Comment