Thursday, April 2, 2015

I've gotten a LOT done in the backyard this morning.  


Though I'm not quite finished with what I'd like to get done before irrigation, I did have to come in for some water and to cool off a bit before finishing.  


I hand-trimmed several more of the oleander hedges in the jungle and was then able to make more headway raking up the massive amount of cottonwood leaves that had collected behind them.  Now that both cans are filled to the brim I had to quit that on-going (and seemingly endless) project.   (Just call me Sisyphus?) So I got out the electric trimmer and tidied up the hedge between the yard and the drive-through, which looks much better without all the stragglers.


It's only 10:00 and I have a real feeling of accomplishment for the day.  Except for a run to the library, and to Michael's to get more of the long beads, there's nothing else on today's agenda.  Maybe I should contemplate a nap later?  




No comments:

Post a Comment