Sunday, April 26, 2015

It looks like this may be my last post for quite some time, possibly a month.  First my iPad quit connecting (almost a week ago) and none of the fixes helped any.  Then today my desktop decided to quit working.  Tom offered the use of his laptop, and then it took an Act of Congress for him to access my blog,  But as soon as I touched the laptop it flipped out.  Really!  I have a witness that computers (and most machines) do seem to have it in for me.  At least the second time he had an easier time getting back in.  

Of course I have appointments Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, and naturally also have other things to get done before I leave (plus I do need to think about packing) which means dealing with the computer is not likely to happen, So (unless my iPad magically starts working again while I'm on my trip) no posts for a month!

No comments:

Post a Comment