Friday, April 10, 2015

This morning was my first visit with the chiropractor that Pennie recommended.  And now I see why.  He is quite knowledgeable, and worked wonders with my neck (I do have some serious whiplash from the December crash) and back.  


While there's still more work to be done, I walked out of there feeling SO much better than I have in ages!  Next week I'll see him twice, and also the week after that.  So I should be in much better shape for my trip!



As long as I was all the way in Goodyear I checked out the quilt store over there.  It was as hard to find as everyone said, but worth it.  Today I didn't spend much time (or too much money) there, but since I'll be going back to the chiropractor several times again in the next few weeks I'll schedule more time to wander around.



Darlene came by (as arranged) for some patriotic fabric, 
though she didn't take much for her upcoming charity project.  


Now I have some errands to run.  Carol called last night, and asked if I'd swing by her house and try and rescue some of her plants.  She's still in the rehab center, but the beginning of May will be moving into an independent living situation.  So glad she isn't trying to go back to her house, which is not at all safe for her at this point. 


No comments:

Post a Comment