Saturday, April 11, 2015

Because I picked up some white Aurofil yesterday, this morning I was finally able to mend the hole in my white pants, and fix the white "Dodge Girls Have More Fun" jacket.  Always nice to cross things off the list!


Then it was over to the guest house to gather up the bedding and towels, and start today's laundry marathon.  Next I picked up the whiskey bottles littering the grass along 37th (almost a dozen!) so I could mow there, and along Westcott, the Back 40, and most of the backyard (had to pass up the section where Pokey was hanging out.)



Tom called - he and Carlo got side-tracked fishing (trout and bass) 
so he didn't leave Idaho today as he'd planned.  


It's still cold up there (snow is in the forecast!) 
and he's really looking forward to warmer weather.



At my request Alex watched The Doobie Brothers perform at the Tortuga Festival in Florida today, "listening" for me; he also taped some of it to send me.



  


No comments:

Post a Comment