Sunday, April 5, 2015

The past few nights I haven't been sleeping well at all, waking up several times during the night and then tossing and turning.  


At least I haven't had anything on my agenda, so I have been sticking close to home and relaxing between bouts of activity.  It's time for Spring Cleaning, and the good news is that I can see visible progress.
  

Desks have been cleared off, some walls have even been washed (what a difference that has made!), etc.  The one 'major' thing left I'd like to get done today is to clear off my quilting table, which (despite being all cleared off when I helped Lynn with Maya's quilt - not that long ago!) is quite the disaster these days.



And speaking of cleaning - Alex has been busy packing up all his stuff before he heads out on the road this week; he's going on the All Time Low tour with Rockstar and will be gone until the end of May.  I'm sure it'll be a blast for him.  He'll be traveling/living on the bus with several other guys. 


That means in a few days I'll be able to schedule Bella to come clean over there.  Is anybody surprised that Alex has been 'somewhat' lax <g> in that department since he moved in?

No comments:

Post a Comment