Monday, December 22, 2014

Today I made calls to the insurance companies, and now am waiting for the claims adjuster to call back and get the ball rolling.  


I called the repair shop in hopes of finding out if my car had even been looked at yet; the extent of the damage could give me a clue as to how long I can expect to be without it, but I only got "my" person's voice mail.  


IF the teen's insurance company (Allstate) accepts responsibility for the accident (and I sure can't see why they wouldn't!) they'll pay for a rental car. 


BUT until I know for sure 


I'll go without and deal with the inconvenience.  Still, because of the holiday Katrina said it might be next week (!) before the adjuster even gets over to look at my car and see what repairs need to be done... in which case another vehicle would sure come in handy.


And that's how my Monday is going.  Think I'll go bind my challenge project while I wait for some return phone calls.

No comments:

Post a Comment