Sunday, December 7, 2014

Not much on TV on Sunday mornings, so while I was sewing I decided to watch the next video in line.  It started out in October of  '93 at a gymnastics exhibition, starring Lisa (who had just turned 3) and 4 other little girls.  Maybe you heard me laughing?  It was certainly entertaining, but also enlightening.  Lisa, who describes herself as clumsy (saying she often has difficulty figuring out where her body is in space), actually did much better than the other little girls (though admittedly that wasn't much of a stretch...)


Next up was Alex's first birthday, at which point I really had to stop sewing and just watch. The kids were so adorable (and Tom and I so much younger.)   

Then Patti called, and we chatted for almost an hour.  Still, I've made substantial progress on my LAST gift


and there is a very good chance I'll actually get it done today (though for that to happen I'm not likely to make it back to the dog agility trials.)  



And speaking of good chances...  some helpful advice from Will Rogers:



Today's trivia (I'm not even sure it's true, but stumbled across this while looking for images to grace this post) should make Alex happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment