Friday, December 12, 2014


This morning was spent over at school as the Word Wizard.  


I knew I'd have to be flexible with my "usual" schedule (which very rarely goes as planned anyway) since there was an assembly scheduled for the first hour.  


Nancy Lorimer (one the Park Meadows teachers) also runs a dance studio in her 'spare' time, and about 30 of her dance students were putting on The Nutcracker.  


I found it most delightful (and just want to say that whoever did the costumes did an amazing job!)  The audience, comprised of K-6 students, seemed similarly entertained.

 
The rest of the morning I kept running back and forth across campus, trying (too often in vain) to catch the students in their classrooms instead of at Specials, or early lunch.  I connected with possibly half the classes on my list before I decided I was done.  



But not before having a Petaluma Moment in Diane's class - 
and thus becoming a prime example of "giddy" for the kids.


Wondering what set me off?  Let's just say (once again)


No comments:

Post a Comment