Tuesday, December 30, 2014

One of my errands this morning was to return books to the library (and also drop off some books I am donating.)  As long as I was there I checked the Hold shelf (mostly out of habit) but since I hadn't gotten notification I wasn't too surprised to not find anything waiting for me.  Of course this afternoon I did get a notice that one of my books had come in (Cattle Kate, by Jana Bommersbach), so I popped back over to pick it up.  There still wasn't anything waiting for me under "L", but on a whim I checked under "D", and there it was.


I'd added it to my list after hearing an author interview on NPR,
which is where I get a lot of my book recs.



This afternoon I also mucked my closet shelves, easily filling up another sack of clothes to be donated.  Then I rearranged what was left so it looks nice and neat (for a change!) That also means now I have a good chance to find what I'm looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment