Wednesday, December 31, 2014

After speaking with the collision shop this morning (no they never called Monday... or Tuesday - so I called today) I found out that some repairs were necessary to my front bumper and lights.  However there was no damage under the hood, which is good news.  (Of course we didn't hit the car in front of us nearly as hard as we were hit from behind since even going slowly I wasn't tailgating his bumper.)  


Apparently the body/paint work is currently being done, although they're still waiting on parts for the exhaust system.  Mariah didn't have a time-line for when I'd have it back, but it's no biggie since I have the Corolla to buzz around in.


Maybe I'll zip up to the library after my mammogram.
Yes, another book is there waiting for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment