Tuesday, December 16, 2014

This entry never got posted yesterday: 
Less than thrilled to be up at 4:00 this morning - oh well.  I did, however, use my time wisely to get more mucking of my quilting area done.  It's looking better and better in there.  Also made/attached the binding on my penguin box, and once I finish the final hand sewing I'll post a pic.
My back is still not happy today (though it does like the new heating pad Tom went and got me yesterday.) Thus today's field trip with Carol (to 35th Ave. and Mulqueens) wasn't as much fun as it could have been... I used my cane, which helped, but it was definitely a relief to get back home to the heating pad.  
I also got a couple of early (wonderful!) gifts that Carol made.  Will post pix after I take them.

No comments:

Post a Comment