Friday, December 12, 2014

I made a run to JoAnn's for Wonder Under, so now I am all set to start (yep!) yet another project when Wanda has a couple of spare minutes for a quickie refresher lesson.  This latest project was supposed to be a Christmas gift for a friend, and I suppose that could still happen....but more likely is going to be a "little" late.


While I was at JoAnn's I picked up a few other items (not on my list, but couldn't pass them up), and then as long as I was up at Desert Ridge I stopped in at a couple of other stores.  


The stores and roads are all mobbed, so I'm really thrilled to be (pretty much) done with my shopping now that I found some things for Tom to open on Christmas morning.


There were lots of brake lights on the 101 driving home, and traffic actually came to a standstill as we approached I-17, although I think that was explained a few minutes later by the sign saying there was an accident on I-17 at Jomax.


Then a quick stop at Target (which wasn't quite so quick because I got charged twice for one roll of wrapping paper; luckily I caught that mistake when I checked my receipt before I leaving the cashier, but she couldn't do anything about it so I had to go wait in the Customer Service line) and another at Bath & Body Works.  


It's supposed to rain tomorrow, so it could be a perfect day to wrap all the goodies I found today.  While they're not likely to look like Martha wrapped them, I should be able to do better than this guy!




No comments:

Post a Comment