Friday, December 19, 2014

Alex had mentioned that he was going to be bunny-rabbit-sitting over the holidays, but I'd forgotten.  So it was sort of a surprise when I went back there with the exterminator yesterday and found Mushroom (in her cage) in the kitchen.  Sure is cute, though a little messy with her shavings..


Last night I finished the binding (YAY) on the Brazen Bluebird quilt, and put the quilt to use right away.  Even with the heater cranked up (boy do I dread when the electric bill arrives) I've been having trouble staying warm.  It's supposed to start warming up now, and that's just fine with me!


After all the early mornings it was no surprise I fell asleep in front of the TV last evening, so at 9:00 I packed it in and headed to bed... where I was still awake <sigh> at 10:00.  Very frustrating, because I need my sleep



This morning I slept until after 5:00, which is an improvement.


No comments:

Post a Comment