Tuesday, September 3, 2013


Today may not have been the most relaxing, but at least it was productive.  After a break in the monsoon rains it was finally dry enough to mow this morning.  I did the front yard, 37th Ave., and some (!) of the Back 40, mostly the driveway and around the guest house.  There's still plenty left to do, but at least I made a dent in the jungle!  Did miss being able to cool off in the pool every now and then, but have one more week left to go before I'm allowed to immerse my incision.

Then this afternoon I made the dreaded trip to the grocery store.  With Tom coming home tomorrow I thought it would be nice to have stuff to eat.  It's been too hot to eat much, and I've been eating mostly fruits and veggies.

This evening Alex and I are going to dinner at Carrabba's to celebrate in style. 

Right now I'm thinking about their melt-in-your-mouth steak.

No comments:

Post a Comment