Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Got on the scale this morning to see how much damage I did at Carrabba's last night.  It wasn't as bad as I'd feared, and I certainly enjoyed my soup, steak w/ sauteed broccoli and garlic mashers, and Chocolate Dream Cake for dessert.

Small gathering at quilting today; guess a lot of the ladies are on vacation? I did get more cutting done for Jeff & Priscilla's wedding quilt so I'm seeing progress there.  (Cutting is my least favorite part of the process.)  My goal is to at least start sewing it before their wedding next month.

It's well into the triple digits already this afternoon (expected to go higher), and quite humid to boot.... so I guess I'll head out to the Back 40 and do some more mowing today.


Apparently...!

At least I'll be on the riding mower, which isn't nearly as much work.

On the other hand, there's no shade out there either.


No comments:

Post a Comment