Saturday, September 21, 2013

Another productive morning.  It's so pleasant out today (only about 100) that I was motivated to work outside in the yard again. Chores included the never-ending raking, and mowing (again), and even clearing out some of the dead limbs in the corner of the front yard.  When I'm all done, that corner area will make a great 'fort' and hiding place for kids (though maybe not quite as spiffy as this one....!)  

It was wonderful to (finally) be able to get into the pool to rinse off (and cool off) when I took a break.

Do have to say that I am not terribly impressed with the battery hedge-trimmer I picked up at Home Depot yesterday.  

There's not much oomph, and the charge doesn't seem to last very long at all.  On the plus side, though, I don't have to deal with a long electrical cord (or worry about cutting the cord, and possibly electrocuting myself!)

Also finishing up some stuff inside (second load of laundry immediately leaps to mind) and other odds and ends today.  Tomorrow Patti is coming over to sew with me (I plan to work on my Word Wizard get-up since the kids will be expecting the usual addition at the next visit) so we'll get to visit and be productive.  

I actually cleaned off the sewing table the other day (after Tom ranted and raved about my mess.)  



No comments:

Post a Comment