Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Smile - here's the product that we've all been waiting for!

After my leg workout yesterday (wobbly legs after each machine) I expected to wake up rather sore this morning.  Surprisingly, my legs feel pretty good today... at least so far!  Now that's progress.

On my way to the store yesterday I stopped in at Jeannie's and got to see a beautiful quilt (some redwork, some pieced blocks) that a client was dropping off.  I made sure to get Bonnie's permission to photograph it after Jeannie does her custom quilting on it.  We both insisted that Bonnie enter it in the AQG show in March (of course she'll have to join the guild first!)  Bonnie lives west of town, in Surprise, and I think she may be joining us at Foothills.

And then Jeannie, who also needed fruits and veggies, snagged a ride with me to the store.

Later this morning I have my first physical therapy appointment for my shoulder.  Of course since the recent cortisone shot it doesn't hurt (much) and I pretty much have full range of motion, so it may be a little difficult for the therapist to determine what/where the problem is!

In the meantime, guess I'd better get busy filling out the 6-page form I downloaded last night after the PT office called.

No comments:

Post a Comment