Saturday, September 14, 2013

I went to bed early last night because I was tired, and got a good night's sleep.  When I woke up around 7:00 this morning I had a headache, so I took some Tylenol.  I read in bed for a little while, but felt tired so I put the book away and went back to sleep.  And boy, did I! My cell phone woke me briefly when it rang (in the kitchen) although I didn't get up and answer it, and I went right back to sleep.  Same thing when the house phone rang sometime, and also when Alex dropped by on his way to work.  Would you believe that when I actually 'awoke' and got out of bed it was almost 1:00 in the afternoon!  

Except for when I was going through the intense chemo I have never, ever slept like that!  Obviously I did not make it to services today.  

I still had my headache, and took some more Tylenol, which helped somewhat. But this evening I do still have a bit of a headache. 

No comments:

Post a Comment