Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Written Monday, but never posted.


This morning I finally had my chiropractor appointment.  (Third time's the charm!) My neck/shoulders/upper back have been stiff for the past week or two.  Stress, maybe?  <g> Anyway, I don't think I've EVER heard/felt that many "cracks" in one visit... maybe even in several visits combined!  Suffice to say that I walked out of there feeling a whole lot better!



The painters were here when I got home, busily taping off everything so they could paint.  I escaped over to Marcie's for a bit, and checked out the progress on their pool (coming along nicely) and also the quilt she's working on (same with that.)  Speaking of quilts she got a text from Jeannie that the quilt (which Jeannie has had for 14 months, and which was meant supposed to be a Christmas present last year!) is currently on Ruby.


Tried to mail off my Evidence exam late this afternoon - but couldn't even get into the parking lot at the post office.  So obviously Andy will just have to wait a bit for it. 



I knew that Andy and Sandy were taking the train home from NYC this morning after quite a busy weekend; they got to see Bette Midler in Hello Dolly on Friday, attended a Bruce Springsteen concert on Saturday, and enjoyed the Rockettes on Sunday. I was definitely relieved that they weren't at the bus station when the latest <sigh> terror attack occurred. 



Still need to pack for tomorrow's trip (haven't even started) so guess that's next on my list.  Painters are doing some final touch-ups, so I'm waiting to take pix. 

No comments:

Post a Comment