Thursday, December 28, 2017

This morning I had a good check-up at the dentist, always good news. 



Today Alex and I did ear candling.  It was my first time, and even though he had "warned" me about the amount of wax it would pull out, I was quite surprised at how effective it was.  Afterward my ears felt great - and with all that wax gone maybe my hearing will be improved!



Tom is still feeling crappy, and spent much of the day sleeping on the couch while I finished ironing stabilizer onto t-shirts for Elinor & Richard's quilt.  Surprised myself when I used virtually the entire bolt, all 16 yards!



Not a whole lot of oomph the rest of the afternoon; being up since before 4:00 will do that.  So I ended up watching Henry Fonda movies on TV.  Got to see one of my favorites,  A Big Hand for The Little Lady, and a "new" one, Firecreek.



No comments:

Post a Comment